Thursday, November 10, 2011

Desire to Inspire

11.11.2011.

Before I've move further for today's entry, this entry doesn't followed with any pictures ok? Well, the blogging is not actually or really about uploading pictures.

Yup, the date is 11.11.11.

What a nice date, and its Friday.

Well, actually I don't even know what to write. Yes, it seems that I've lost my inspiration. I do admit that even I don't want so. Its been a "rapid" week I guess *deep inside mine*. I don't know why I felt I've lost someone that is so motivated and inspirational to me. I don't know why I can't proceed with my 123445788968686086808 things to do on my-to-do list. And again I don't know why. Even I know perhaps this is what I choose. But am I right?

I can't continue that. I'm sorry.

Well, I don't want to ruin this special 11.11.11' post.

I'm sure today is such a special memorable date for each one of us. Perhaps there are some of us choose to get into a relationship or get engage or get married or get divorce *sorry to say* or get into a small break or maybe get into what ever you plan to be with, but what ever it is, DO IT NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS BUT, DO IT FOR ALLAH SWT.

INSYAALLAH.

So, that's about it, I guess. Short and simple. To all of you *including me* who wish for unforgettable 11.11.11 this year, insyaallah, I pray so that what ever your heart wishes, it will be granted, may ALLAH SWT bless all of us, amin ya rabbal alamin.


XOXO.

11.11.11.

No comments:

Post a Comment