Friday, October 28, 2011

A tad bit of it


When people say life is an ongoing learning process where opportunities and chances roll into our lives in every single day and mistakes are bound to be made, and to be learn from, I can't help but wonder how much chances I have missed and how many mistakes I have failed to learned from, in fact perhaps I have repeated them.


When people say beauty is a very subjective matter to be discussed, that every woman is beautiful and it only takes the right man to see that beauty, I can't help but to ponder who has really ever see me as beautiful.




When people around me are not feeling at their own best, or in another word, sad, I try to give the best positive advices I could come up with, but it puzzles me how hard for me to take my own advices when I am the one who is feeling down.



When I tell myself, think of things that make you happy whenever I am sad, I question myself back, what if the same thing that makes me happy, makes me sad?

xoxo.







I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beauty me. Btw, say hello to my atok *raya 2011*










No comments:

Post a Comment