Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Love and Roughness

This is what I wear. *jubah*



The simple, pink, purp, and white pelamin *auuww*



The cake tower






Here come the bride *black/grey outfits*






The entrace *this is what I want*





hmm..







Muzium *haa?*





Muke mintak penampo *haha*






same tak serupe *hikhik* //since when gelak gedik ni?






Little love this week. And again there are still some roughness. Or in normal way to say that is argue-ing here and there. That is the reality in life. We can't always expecting the nice *always* things in our life, as there might be some roughness around all our life' edges.





" Life is rough around the edges like..CRAYON "



Today I won't talk on the roughness that happen in my life' edges.


Well, despite all the roughness there are still little love, as I managed to coped myself with a little getaway.


One word.

T.A.I.P.I.N.G.

Yup, its Taiping The Bandar Warisan.


Please don't ask me how many times I've already when there. When talk about Taiping, somehow my heart feel so near to that rainy town *wink wink*. And again, please don't ask me why. I feel like I want to explore and went to every edges of that town. Even to some of us, there is nothing great there. But I do think its such an interesting and special place to go.

Well, enough of the over the top saying about Taiping. Coz that's not my main reason why I write today.

Back to the original point.

Actually, yesterday me and my family going to Taiping to attended a wedding of Auntie Nor's nephew. We left home around 11 a.m. and straight away drove to the wedding place at Kompleks Rakan Muda, Bukit Jana, Taiping. We arrive there around 1 p.m. When I arrive at the wed hall, I was mesmerize with the wed deco as the wed theme was pink, purple and white!! So nice and lovely wed. I captured some photos during the wed.

After the wed, we feel like not ready to went back home, thus my dad took us to the Perak Muzium. Yeah, I know its sounds lame when we talk about muzium, but hey, somehow I do feel that its a nice place to date with your beloved ones or even to bring your kids *I dreamed on bringing my twins to that muzium with my hubby!!* ","'

To make it short and simple, just let the picture do the talking.































No comments:

Post a Comment