Saturday, July 23, 2011

We could have it all




secret#001
I like to remind myself how lucky I was to had time with him at all.

Me : You had my heart in your hand for now,and you played it to the beat *smile*
You: ....

It is really uncertainties that are driving me crazy,isn't it?I don't know what and why.There's too many question that I can't seem to stop them from keep coming into my head and the answers seem like there are not to be found. It is astounding how fate seems to play its role at its best when we least expect it.It is puzzling how some people are meant to meet and fall in love but are not meant to be together.The doubts that I have in myself are doing a pretty good job in further dragging myself mind-thinking imaginary world of mine that is fulled if life questing mostly the what-if questions.

It is also funny how you keep hoping on something despite knowing how hopeless it is.And then you keep telling yourself that thing happen for reasons,yep cliche enough at its best.And then while hoping for the time to help to sort things out for your,that feeling you thought you had forgotten just have to come back,sometimes stronger than before.But its not because of you are not over things yet,it simply because you miss how you felt back then.

Ok.DONE.Perhaps it is so wondering what is the reason for that entry above.Well actually me neither also kept asking myself *hahaha* Tak la.It is because I think that maybe I need some reversing techniques *haaa?whats that??* nop,perhaps its just a way to help me out to keep myself calm and keep living my life properly.And just to share with the world that tonight I've watched a sweet love movie by Khabir Bhatia entitled Keabadian Cinta.It is such a sweet movie about the lovelholic of three different couples.I love the way Khabir captured the love stories of them in his own simple way and make us think love in the deeper way.

p/s:Currently on Adele//Rolling in the Deep *nice*

No comments:

Post a Comment