Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanks JK Rowling

So,here we go.YUP.We'r heading for a meeting with Mr.Potter and the gang.We'r watching the final part of Harry Potter sequels.Thus,we,namely ibu,kuya the amoi,me,and iwan pemandu kami headed to JUSCO and struggled for the 2 pm movie.Well,to be honest I'm not totally a big huge hardcore fan of Harry as if you do ask me anything under the sky about Harry Potter thingy,surely I cant scored myself by that.Even the book also I cant fit myself to read all 7th books of the JK'S.Even it really obviously showed that Im sort of like I didnt care whether I watch Harry or not but the thing is I do care and I wanna watch Harry and the gang..yooooo..


See the amoi above trying her very best to show the ticks of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow P2.Thanks amoi,we'll treat you with hotdog okayyy..


And again the amoi again together with a hotdog reward posing like heyyy with the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow giant poster.


With the help of GOOGLE,I've found this.It is the picture of some of HP cast/star with their cute yer childish face on left side and on the right side is their transformation to a more matured and vogeh style.Am I right??


So it ends for Mr.Potter.
Could you imagine after more than a decade,Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows concludes the series of moving and magical world of Harry and friends.Well,after seeing that,it shows that it is such a fine conclusion but in my most opinion I do think this is the most extraordinary movie that I ever watched.To be honest I almost cry and at the end of the movie I feel like wanna stand and give standing ovation to that. *thumbs up*
Dear Harry Potter,we are going to miss you.



Sekian, terima kasih JK Rowling
for introducing me to Harry.
='D

1 comment: