Thursday, December 23, 2010

LOVE GEEK .

nerd with style.perhaps


P/S:I have confession.

I LOVE DORKS.



And weirdos.And misfits.Show me a muscle-bound male model,and I will turn my head towards a bespectacled,skinny,and socially awkward boy instead.I'd take Clark Kent over Superman any day.
I tend to pine for boys who have the shy charm of Weezer's River Coumo *dont ask me that*,the wit of Woody Allen,and the looks of Seth from the O.C (who,with his love of comic books,won me over far more than bad boy,Ryan).I prefer interesting conversation of geekers issues than the cool popular spoil brat issues.
I'm not all alone in my love beta males because I have my own love geek.

p/s:mesti korang pelik bin ajaib apasal la aku merepek ni.Aku DAN SEBENARNYA xtau ape yang aku merepek kan tu.HAHAHA.Actually,this thing adalah coretan yang aku tulis dlm Diary setahun yg lalu iaitu bertarikh 24th december 2009.So,aku pon tengah dok syok belek2 diary 2,were very interested with that LOVE GEEK yg kat dlm my diary 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment