Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Loves LOVE

Me and my cousin'zz *RAYA AJI 2011 oiii*



Happy November, darlings!


Well its hard for me to update my blog as there are some technical problems in order for me to uploading my photo. That situation really affected my mood to blog-ing. But then, I realized and remember the first and main reasons why I start blogging as it will not actually all about photos uploading or anything else, as it should be about me and myself. I should really made this blog as my second diary, which it could be a place where I can express almost anything under the sky.


Here something really from my heart.


There's a saying that goes, " If you love someone, let that person go ."

My feeling about this quote and how it relates to love in my life has always shifted back and forth. If you love someone, why would you ever let that person go? I mean that person is everything you want, everything you love. That person is the only person that you'd ever want to be with, so why let that person go.


Happiness. Perhaps, you let that person go for his happiness. If you really love someone, you will always want that person to be happy. And if being happy means being away for a while, then sometimes yes, you have to let that person go. Even he means everything for you, if it makes him happy to be free, then let him go. There's nothing sadder than than to see the person you truly love unhappy.


What happen to the person who lets go? Of course, she'll experience the pain of letting go of her love, especially after reflecting all the precious time spent with that person. Her heart will continue to yearn for that person, even when its over. No one will say it was easy, but in time, the pain subsides and she'll move on, right?


Hopefully .

Separation are never easy, especially when the love was so good, especially there's still attachment. When people still feel for each other that way, of course neither of them wants the friendship to end. It's the heart that talking, not the mind. Often times the feeling of not wanting the break up comes from the heart, but when you really think hard about it, you choose what's best.


Just because it's the best decision, it doesn't mean the person who proposed it wanted it. Why would she want the end of a good thing? It was never a want. It was a need. It was the end to be real and to be true to be logical.


But then again, does logic really define love?

To be honest, after two people enjoys each others' company go through with it, there are often times still unsure f it was a right decision. Sometimes they feel that this is just another one of those times they say things they don't mean and that maybe tomorrow will be a new day and everything will be okay. Until now, lovers may not be sure if what they did was right. I feel that lovers will one day end up in each others' love again . . Only if they're really meant for each other. Allah knows best.


I'm sure they'll be fine. It's just a hole in the heart that they have to mend and fill with something or someone else. They'll be fine, right? It's not like this is easier for one person than it is for other. Little do they know, they're walking towards recovery together, just on different routes.

Do I sound like I'm heartbroken? Hmmm, not sure myself. Plus I don't even know why I choose to talk on this. To be honest, yes or still maybe I am looking forward or again maybe just some sort of my little feeling that wanna end up on something or someone. I don't know or to be exactly, I don't want to think it now, at the moment, for the mean time. This is quite complicated for me. I am struggling and fighting for what we called . . anjakan paradigma *in the good way of course*.


Well, for the mean time, lets just forget about this, coz I'm tired and sleepy. This Raya Haji really fever up myself due to such a busy and fun lovely majlis doa selamat that was held at my house today and all I need is a good sleep, darl!


ZZZZ ,
me ♥


Bold





No comments:

Post a Comment